“whatever it takes to get you
where you need to be”
I am available to carry out all your chauffeuring needs with vast knowledge of the UK cities and transport infrastructure. With over 30 years driving experience for a blue chip company you can rely on a professional and discreet service to exceed your expectations.
Here’s a selection of the services I routinely provide, although if your need is not mentioned below please do get in touch with me to discuss how I can tailor a package specifically for you.
The vehicle is now equipped with a COVID-19 screen behind the driver protecting everybody on board. The doors are no touch, driver controlled; meaning you don’t need to touch them.
This can be left in or taken out at the passenger’s discretion.
Masks and gloves can be provided for your peace of mind if needed. Temperature checks may be made prior to starting your journey.
Covering the whole of the UK, and with extensive knowledge of inner London, you can be assured of a seamless, tailored travel solution for all your events, meetings and occasions.
You’ll travel safely and securely in the comfort of our Volkswagen Caravelle Executive and arrive at your destination refreshed and ready for the day ahead.
Corporate and Special Events
I provide a luxury service to and from any corporate or sporting event. I specialise in organising transportation to events such as Rugby at Twickenham, Tennis at Wimbledon, Horse Racing at Royal Ascot, Motor Racing at Silverstone and even festivals such as Glastonbury.
I can help organise your transportation to Business events, conferences, meetings and other professional events.
I work closely with clients to organise dates, times, group sizes and attend to the smallest detail to ensure I take the stress out of your event planning.
Whatever your requirement, here at Executive Driver I aim to offer an unparalleled chauffeur service.
Airport & Seaport Meet & Greet
Let your holiday begin the moment you leave home with our meet and greet service to and from your chosen airport.
Travel in comfort and style, safe in the knowledge that you will arrive at your destination relaxed, on time and ready for your onward journey.
When returning, you can be assured that I will be tracking the arrival of your flight and be there ready and waiting for you.
An airside drop-off and collection service is also available upon request.
Travel in style and comfort to your special event and be sure of arriving in style and on time. Additionally, I can organise personal day trips to suit any individual such as;
- Theatre trips
- Golf Days
- Shooting Days
- Shopping Trips
I can tailor a package to suit everybody’s requirements and provide soft drinks and snacks on every journey.
I can also provide alcoholic refreshment packages on request.
Your business deserves a professional chauffeur company to help transport your employees and clients safely, punctually, comfortably and in great style.
I am available for corporate hospitality and events, financial road shows and business meetings.
I understand that time and confidentiality is very important for business clients. I choose the best route for your journey and allow you to conduct your business in a relaxed environment.
My aim is to alleviate stress and deliver an exceptional service on the day. This means evaluating your itinerary and planning for every contingency.
My chosen charity is The Primrose Hospice who provide an outstanding service to the community.
Please help me to support them.
With over 30 years experience you know you will receive a truly professional and courteous service.
I tailor packages to suit everybody’s requirements.
I provide soft drinks and snacks on every journey and can provide alcoholic refreshment packages on request.
READ OUR SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED FOR THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
As an experienced Chauffeur, I take the health and safety of my clients very seriously. As such, I have adopted a protocol for cleaning and sanitising the vehicle to ensure maximum protection for passengers. The measures taken are as follows:
- A 5mm protective acrylic screen has been purposely crafted and installed in the vehicle to protect the passenger compartment from the driver’s area. (This screen can be left in or taken at at the passenger's discretion)
• Prior to cleaning the vehicle, I clean my hands thoroughly before sanitising with an alcohol gel.
• Antiseptic wipes are used to clean the interior door panel, all handles, windows, locks, door storage areas, cup holders, power cords, seats, exterior door handles, and any other areas that passengers may have had contact with. This cleaning protocol is implemented before every passenger enters the vehicle and after they leave.
• Once the car has been fully sanitised, I wash my hands and re-apply sanitising gel.
• There will be no shaking of hands when meeting and greeting passengers.
- All passengers will be asked to complete ‘track and trace’ details to enable contact in the event of an emergency.
- Passengers will be offered hand sanitising gel to use before entering the vehicle and when inside the vehicle.
• The size of the vehicle means that safe distances can be maintained and will always be encouraged. Single passengers will be asked to sit behind the driver as experts recommend that is the safest place to sit.
• Daily newspapers or magazines will not be offered while the crisis is ongoing.
- Onboard refreshments will be offered but only from sealed bottles and remaining packets will be immediately removed.
• Gloves and masks will be used by the driver and offered to passengers to use during the journey. Gloves will also be worn when loading luggage.
• I make regular self health checks which include temperature readings to ensure I am not a carrier of the virus. If I become aware that there may have been contact with an infected individual, I will immediately self-isolate, make contact with all passengers that have travelled with me in the prior 7 day period and withdraw from service.
"I was associated with Peter for 5 years during my tenure as Chief Executive of IMI Plc. Peter is a skilled and efficient driver who consistently delivers safe and reliable transport even in a high pressure environment. He can be relied upon to be confidential in his dealings while maintaining a great sense of humour in even the most stressful situations. Peter regularly chaperoned international and high profile visitors and his great sense of humour made him an important part of a smooth running operation."
Mark Selway, Retired CEO of IMI PLC.
"Totally reliable and professional. I have used Pete for more than 15 years for every type of event imaginable. Board meetings, City presentations, airport drop-offs and collections, major sporting events, client entertaining and family trips. Pete never lets you down and often exceeds your expectations. I would wholeheartedly recommend Peter Dance Executive Driver. "
"Peter was always a capable and reliable professional driver who focused on delivering for his customer.” Roy Twite Chief Executive, IMI plc “Peter was one of the first people I met when joining IMI, and he was always professional, and personally committed to ensuring our road trips were well managed so we never had issues"
Gill Moles, Chief Executive, IMI plc.
"Peter was an exceptional driver from start to finish. He safely drove us from our home in the Cotswold to The Lake District for our getaway. He arrived in plenty of time, helping us with baggage and showing my partner and I how to operate the seats and all the facilities in the back (we even got free sweets!). Having the Perspex glass up made us feel at ease and safe during these difficult times. Peter also offered to wear a mask for the journey to put us more at ease if we felt necessary. The journey was smooth, comfortable and enjoyable. We can’t wait to travel with him again. Thank you so much Peter. "